In our private and small group training, we provide a lot of feedback and coachable moments for our members. We want all who step into the gym to receive the highest quality training on a daily basis. It is also important that we keep individuals safe from injury.
In order for you to get better and avoid injury, you must have a coachable mentality and willingness to improve each time you step into the gym.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself to see if you are coachable:
1. Are you open to learning new techniques?
2. Do you listen to coaching cues?
3. Do you try to apply what you learned to each rep?
4. Are you responsive to feedback?
5. Do you express thanks when a trainer or coach gives you feedback?