Many people often skip out on breakfast because they don’t have the “time” to eat it, or they aren’t hungry in the morning… Whatever the excuse, it is still not a good enough one to skip out on such an important meal!
Benefits of a Healthy Breakfast:
- Boosts metabolism
- Helps maintain energy throughout the day
- Promotes healthy weight management
- Improves alertness and concentration
Be sure your breakfast has a balance of proteins, carbohydrates and healthy fats. Keep it simple, here are some easy ideas to get all of the right nutrition to start your day!
- Slice of whole-grain toast with peanut butter and sliced banana
- Oatmeal with a scoop of protein powder mixed in and topped with fruit
- Scrambled eggs with ground turkey and vegetables
- Greek yogurt topped with granola and fruit
Plan out what you will have the night before, wake up a few minutes earlier, and start your day off with a healthy breakfast — you will be glad you did!